Blogger Widgets

About Ash Hacker

My photo
I am a social-techno-learner which believes in its own efficiency first and then implements with the suggestions of my strong and enthusiastic Team which helps me takes everything into its perfection level.

Sunday 25 December 2011

How to Make gmail account without verification...



You can do it with proxy or without proxy. For me it works everytime. So, let's start:


1# Go to gmail.com and hit the sing up page


2# For first and last name I use imdb.com to search names from movies or names of the actors, I combine them, I use a unique name that I believe is not used by anyone. If google will detect that name in their database they will require SMS verification. So go with a unique name, not the popular ones like John Doe or whatever. If you will use the same name on other account they will require SMS verification so stick with a unique one. Everything need to be unique.


3# For login name I don't use numbers and is unique, I will not use that username again. I only use dot in username. If you will create another username similar to that, again, they will detect and they will ask for SMS verification on both accounts.


4# Password. I use a unique password for every account. If you will make a few accounts with the same password they will detect them and they will ask you for SMS verification, so try a unique password. I don't use number in passwords. And I don't use similar passwords.


5# Security Question. Write your own question. Don't use it in other account.


6# I don't use recovery email.


7# The rest it is at your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEL-COME

You Are Welcome Heartly.......
Blogger Widgets