Blogger Widgets

About Ash Hacker

My photo
I am a social-techno-learner which believes in its own efficiency first and then implements with the suggestions of my strong and enthusiastic Team which helps me takes everything into its perfection level.

Friday 9 March 2012

Change Start Menu with just One-Click



I really was fred up of the different ways to change the name of Start Menu. But finally found out a way to do that easily. Below is a Software that directly changes the name of your Start Menu. Click here to download the software utility.

Snapshot :  Simple Start Menu.
Software and start menu after change.







You just have to put your name in New Label and you're done.
Enjoy your Start Menu. $$$$$$$$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEL-COME

You Are Welcome Heartly.......
Blogger Widgets