Blogger Widgets

About Ash Hacker

My photo
I am a social-techno-learner which believes in its own efficiency first and then implements with the suggestions of my strong and enthusiastic Team which helps me takes everything into its perfection level.

Wednesday 14 December 2011

How to increase your internet speed



Increase internet speed

The following post is on will tell you some methods to increase your internet speed,I will show you some ways to increase your net and browser speed

Go to Start>>Run and then type in “gpedit.msc” without the quotes (“)

Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Network -> QoS Packet Scheduler.
after that, you should see something like “Limit Reservable Bandwidth”. Modify that and set it to “Disabled”, or you can put it to “Enabled” and change the value to 0.

Now this will increase your internet speed by 20%
.....Ash-Hacker

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEL-COME

You Are Welcome Heartly.......
Blogger Widgets